Monday, November 3, 2014

Glad..

Im actually glad that theres not many people who follow me in this blog..

Because if there is, i would get really embarrassed!
Its because theres a lot of crazy post here..

Well, i did notice that its been a long time since the last time i updated my blog..

The thing is, i dont particularly have anything interesting to tell..

What i notice when read back all my post is, i used my blog to express all my feelings..

Yeah.. Lots and lots of rubbish in here..
Ayat madah, frustration, happiness, problems.. All is here.. Haha..

Since i already deleted my twitter acc, i have this urge where i need to update something, somewhere.. Im sure everyone who is a Y and Z generation would understand my feeling..

So i turn back to my blog.. Yes my long abandoned blog..

Hahaha.. So here i am.. Hope i will post more interesting stuff here.. For ME to read back in the future..

No comments: