Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TRAUMATISED DX

The after effect of me being bullied at my high school...

Im scared of men.

Whenever im sitting close with any other boys in my class, i will start to have this negative feelings which says that person hates me, they will laugh at me, they thinks im annoying and etc..

Which leads to anxiety disorder and i will stop talking. But ill still reply if they ask me any question. Its just i only reply what they want to know and i will have no other topics to talk back to them..

I already forgive the bullies in my school
But the scar remains..

Yes its true that i dont want to see the bullies at my school anymore..
But i think i already forgive them cause i stop thinking about making their life miserable.. Hahaha

But im being serious here..
The only men im ok with is my brother and cousins..

Can anyone help me overcome this stupid trauma?? It sucks when you cant even talks properly with your friends whenever u guys are alone..

Whats worst, they might think i become like that because i like them. When im not. Please.. Help me..

No comments: