Monday, November 3, 2014

Twitter

I deleted my twitter account recently... 

I find it not healthy for my personality...
At first i thought by following my friends, i could at least know what problems they're having..
It is just so that i could help them..

But surely, the more knowledge you know about someone, comes more responsibility for you to keep it secret..

Well... 2 of my friends were fighting in twitter.. And i was stuck as a middle person.. And accidently scolded one of that friend for updating her status by saying it could worsen the fight..

Of course it didnt go well..
And i regretted my action.. If i didnt follow them, i wont be stuck in their fight in the first place..

And aten told me that ive change after I become addicted with twitter (which just happen recently)...

So in order to turn into the old me,
I deleted my twitter account..
I think that's for the best..
If they choose to tell me their problems, i would be glad to listen..
If not.. Id rather ignore it..

Its true when ppl say,
"IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

No comments: